Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Re-Post: No Sew Chevron Shirt.

Need something Sparkly to wear?
 Make this shirt in a snap. No sewing required.

Things You Need

  1.  T-shirt
  2. Scissors
  3. Tape
  4. Tulip Soft Fabric Paint
  5. Tulip Glitter Bond Glue
  6. Tulip Glitter

 Cut your shirt
 Cut apart the top at the seams
Tie them together.
 Tape off your Chevron Pattern.
 Paint with your Tulip Soft Fabric Paint and sprinkle the wet paint with glitter.
When dry coat with a final coat of tulip Glitter bond to seal in the glitter.




Wear with your favorite jacket
Have a Magical Week.
For more Amazing Projects Head over to I Love To Create.com
or The I Love To Create Blog.
A great Big Thank you To Alexa Westerfield. of Swell designer
for this amazing Graphic she made for me.

Lots of <3,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Such an excellent diy tutorial.Some of my clothes have a usage now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelsey, so sorry about the delay in response, i have not been getting my notifications.
      XXXXOOOO

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!