Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Trips To Epcot.



























If you follow me on Snap Chat or Instagram you know that one of my favorite places to visit is Epcot, at Walt Disney World. I am a really lucky girl to live so close.   (It is about 40 minutes from my house.) We buys passes every year which allows us to make quick trips just to walk around and admire the general splendor. These pictures are from a few  trips we made  which were in February, May, and this past week.
A  really exciting  time at Epcot is in September when the Food and Wine Festival kicks in. During September 14 thru November 14 there is a spectacular celebration of  global cuisines and music where  you can enjoy a plethora of food and libations from over 30 different booths, sampling different foods and drinks from around the world.  The Magic Kingdom holds its own little soiree with the  Mickey's not so Scary Halloween Party This is the time to be a kid again and dress the whole family up and enjoy all of the fun costumes you see.   Disney gets all gussied up for Halloween and Fall with pumpkins on every street corner and spooky treats for all .  During the whole month of September and October Pumpkins and gorgeous decorations are throughout the Park and it transports you back into a time forgotten  when every house was decorated..  Just imagine walking down a Main Street in Missouri back a hundred years ago, Truly Magical, and amazing to see. I can not wait to go and see this years decorations, it really gets this Florida girl in the mood for Fall even though its still 95 degrees out side.
<3
Anne
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my the desserts look so yummy, love the photos, thank-you for sharing with us.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait. My family and I will be there this Saturday (9/24) till Saturday (Oct 1). Our first time there and we are so excited. Hope to bump into you lol.

    Aloha,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!