Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, September 9, 2016

Dainty Velvet Chokers.

Chokers are all the rage right now, so why not make your very own chokers using just a few items.* FYI, a spool of velvet ribbon is only $1.97 at Walmart.*  When you create your own it enables you to make it fit YOU, size wise and personality wise. You can also be creative when you make your own  and push the boundaries, add charms, buttons, broaches, whatever your heart desires.  The best thing is that this is an quick and easy project to do with your girlfriends or your children, even the impatient ones.:)


Things you need.

  • Velvet ribbon
  • Pliers
  • 2 Jump rings
  • 1 One lobster clasp
  • 2 Ribbon crimps
  • 2-3 inch piece of chain
  • Small bead for the end of the chain

The dark blue choker on the top  is one I bought from Charlotte Russe.
I used that as kind of a template

  • Measure the velvet about  10 1/2 inches long.
  • You could also place the ribbon around your neck and measure that way as well.

  • Place the ribbon clamps on the end of the ribbon


  • Using the Pliers Clamp the clasp  down on the end of the ribbon.

  • Add the jump ring and lobster clasp to one end.
  • Add the chain and the other jump ring to the other end.


  • Add a small bead or charm to the end of the chain

Done and Done


Make them in all colors.


I like to wear my chokers with long stacked chains.


Here is a Video for one of my Chokers.
Click HERE

Have a Beautiful Day!
<3
Anne

4 comments:

  1. I love this, Ann! Cue the 90210 theme song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dainty velvet choker collection is outstanding. These velvet chokers contain a wealth of information. Digital Marketing Institute in Delhi Your choker collection is impressive. I like this post. I appreciate your post.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!