Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Black and White Plaid Sparkle Shirt DIY.






 Things you need

  1. Shirt
  2. Tulip Fashion Glitter Bond Glue
  3. Tulip Soft Fabric Paint
  4. Glitter
  5. Brush
 Brush Glue on the section that you want to glitter.
 Sprinkle with glitter
 Let dry and then paint over the glitter with Silver Soft Fabric Paint.
 Sprinkle on more Glitter,
let that dry and put one final coat of glue on top to seal in the glitter.

I placed some glue on the buttons
 Sprinkled them with glitter.
 Let dry





Now you have added a touch of Sparkle to a plain shirt.
Enjoy.
Have a wonderful Friday.
Lots of <3,
Anne
For more DIY Check out my

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!