Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, August 2, 2013

A Fantastic Night!





 Keira, A Pretty Penny, and I have both come to the  conclusion that the first official Art Walk in downtown Winter Haven was a success. Even with the rain we had a fantastic turn out.  The historic town of Winter Haven was bustling with the sounds of people, live music on almost every corner, Art, yummy food and drinks. I was able to meet a lot of people face to face something, as a blogger, I really don't get to do that often, and I loved every minute of it. I want to Thank Lasater Flowers, Keira and Chad for inviting me  to participate. It was a Fantastic Night.

 First outfit pick for the evening. The Shirt I am wearing will be a DIY very soon. I felt it only appropriate to make something to wear for the evening.
 Then as I was walking to have my makeup done By the beautiful Melissa,  I spotted these amazing coral beauties and they just so happen to be on SALE, so of course they had to be mine.
 Which opted me to do outfit #2.
 It just so happened that I had stashed a coral belt in my bag for a pop of color.  
Lucky for me because the coral belt  was a perfect match to my shoes. 
Kismet.
Oh and one of my new favorite cocktails Noble Blood Orange Juice and Prosecco

 I made a few shirts just for the occasion.
The Noble Blood OrangeJuice and Prosecco was flowing, what and amazing concoction.


I also have to thank these two beautiful people, Gina and Liz, for helping me set up 
and always being such a great support group.
 I honestly don't know what I would do without you guys.


Keira was busy at work being the perfect hostess
 and making beautiful roses for everyone to take home.
A great parting gift.
Have a Wonderful Weekend.
Lots of <3,
Anne

9 comments:

  1. WoW sounds lovely ! I can't believe you happened to have a coral belt with you when you found the coral shoes - that is a match made in heaven! Everything looked very nice, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I know that is why I just had to buy those coral Shoes;)

      Delete
  2. Glad it was a great success for ALL!! Promise to make the next one!! Maybe a combo DIY and flower arranging night!!!...hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Idea Angie, I so hope we can meet up one day:)

      Delete
  3. Oh dear... Shoes! <3
    And all of bracelets are really beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic shoes! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable was this event?!?! So amazing! PS I love the idea of flower arranging + DIY, epic collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamillah,
      It is so good to plug the arts and to meet up with people face to face. I hope you are doing well. Love you friend..
      Anne

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!