Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brown

Today, I once again lost track of time, as I was working on my necklace for this mornings post.   That means  more quick shots and some of them not so focused.   
On a great note,  I was able to wear  my 
new necklace today. YAY!!!! 
I think I am really going to see a lot 
of  this little baby.
This week is really  flying for me. 
Is it for you?


 The Vest I made, minus the flowers.

Shirt- I have had forever, Jeans-Guess, Boots-Charlotte Russe.

Have a Great Night Everyone!!!:)

6 comments:

  1. Love your top! and obv the vest and necklace rock too =)

    I need to send you a photo of my closet and have you dress me ;)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this week is flying by! Tomorrow is already Thursday! You look beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. skinny and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great top! We can be twinsies. I just got a brown polka dot dress gifted from another blogger. I added it to my 30, so you'll see it soon.

    Yay for taking pics from different angles! I think I can make out a face! Are you rockin' n' rollin' tomorrow? I hope so because you're a rockstar!

    Come join the Fashion Blog Flash Mob on Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so cool. I love it, looks so good.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!